Annual Financial Reports
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Heatherloch Municipal Utility District
c/o Coats Rose, P.C.
9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77046
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for the District will be held on May 6, 2023.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf.
- Texas Ethics Commission – Forms and Instructions
- First day to file for place on May 6, 2023 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
- Last day to file for place on May 6, 2023 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 17, 2023.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 6, 2023 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 21, 2023.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
- None at this time.